- Action 1Р’ render a summary of your non-priority creditors and just how much you borrowed from every one of them.
- Step 2 add up the total levels that your debt to your non-priority creditors.
You may then need certainly to follow procedures 3 and 4 for each debt that is non-priority.
- Step three multiply the total amount you’ll pay for to pay for your non-priority creditors because of the level of financial obligation which you owe a specific creditor.
- Step four then divide the figure worked down in action by the total amount that you borrowed from to all or any their non-priority creditors.
Pat and Eva need resolved that they’ll manage to pay their non-priority creditors Р’Р€107 each month. This can be their surplus for non-priority creditors.
Into the initial step, Pat and Eva list down their non-priority creditors and simply how much is owed every single one:
- Newhome catalogue (Р’Р€918)
- Alphabet mortgage (Р’Р€2,842)
- Unicorn bank card (Р’Р€3,467)
For the 2nd action, they put up just how much the non-priority debts started to as a whole. The full total of these three debts are Р’Р€7,227.
The third and fourth step can be done together to calculate the pro-rata offer for each creditor. (mehr …)